Saturday, January 18, 2014

GHOSTS & SPIRITS SURROUND YOU. RADIO TALK SHOW DISCUSSION 2/4/14

Ghost Encounter? Most have had some kind of paranormal experience with ghosts or spirits and wonder why? how? for real? My character in The Skye in June experiences spirit communication. Will discuss that & more Tues. 2/4/14 9 a.m.- 10 a.m. on (streams) radio show Healing Arts w/Readings by Yerevan http://kows107-3.org/   I will take the first three (living) to contact me in my attempt to me to contact your departed loved one - send her or his name & photo only, no other informaiton. Be available to call-in the show during my reading. Leave a comment on this page.

My book, The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading, includes information about spirit communication via a seance and/or during a private psychic reading plus much more. It is a complete consumer's guide to receiving and learning about psychics and how they work.  
 
Spirits surround do surround you usually showing as part of your own aura/energy. What and who do you see in my aura?

Reviews on this book as well as my two novels, please see Amazon.com, Goodreads and june ahern dot com / comments
  
The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading.
“I have been inspired by June’s ability to awaken the awareness of many people and to train them to use their metaphysical gifts productively. Her readings and classes allowed me to recognize my own gifts and taught me how to utilize them effectively. Now I successfully do reading and healing for others. June is a loving and knowledgeable person. We could all benefit through the information she shares with us. – Rusty Dennis, mother of Rocky whose story was portrayed in the movie, Mask
This book is a complete consumer’s guide to receiving the most from a psychic reading.  Suzette Martinez Standring, author of The Art of Column Writing, Secrets from Art Buchwald, Dave Barry, Arianna Huffington, Pete Hamill and Other Great Columnists http://www.readsuzette.com

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...