Thursday, November 14, 2013

RADIO - LOOK SO GOOD ON THE RADIO! Talk show 11/12/13

I like being a guest on radio.

I look so much better than on TV talk show (although I gladly accept invitations!) plus the host and I can laugh during breaks and then the best! I reach so many people. They get to know me.
I'm in the blues of the sky and the ocean. Come Play with me!

This time  I talked a host into letting "call-ins" be part of the show. I used to be on many talk shows with the audience calling-in and the shows were a big success.  This time, with only one phone line into KOWS 107.3 fm, Occidental CA, the radio station, we Skype and left the line open.  A few minor glitches, but nothing major, and the show rolled on. A big success!

We talked mainly about my book The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading - all about psychic things, readings, me as a reader for forty years, and then took a few questions from the audience. You can listen to the show here: Please listen to the show at Readings by Yerevan's blog page.

Learn more about me, and my books at June Ahern Dot Com - as a Life Coach.
You can review my Life Coach work at sf coaching Dot Com

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...