Thursday, February 11, 2010


Life as a psychic reader is not easy at times. To begin people think it's an odd profession. Some think there's no such thing as a person who can know personal information about another without prior knowledge. People openly make fun of you in social gatherings - I wonder if they'd do that if someone said, "I'm a teacher (or a doctor, or lawyer - well maybe.)" Of course there are people of certain religions that need to save your soul - after all psychics, in their eyes, are working with the Devil. Although I've worked with the police for positive results, the time spent doing so was too often met with officers who treated me as the criminal or in cahoots with. Although the majority of my clients are super duper, there's a few that test my holy patience - not that I have too much already. Especially at when I had spirit communication sessions aka seances. I'd described the spirit coming through and the living person would look blankly at me - huh? So, I go back for more info from the spirit - finally the living one would say, "Oh! My God! That's my....whomever... - but she had brown hair not not dirty blonde or green eyes not hazel", or giving a message I've heard, "I don't want to talk to her or him." I tell the living that the dead aren't into "issues" the same way we living are. There are many reasons that being psychic isn't all that easy but all in all, it's a wonderful profession because you do help so many have hope, expand their horizons and be at peace in spirit.

Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again.

My book, The Timeless Counselor, A Psychic Reading as Alternative Counseling is soon to be in e-book by March. Read more at http://www.juneahern.com/purchase

No comments: